Monday, March 1, 2010

i want you


i want that guy who lets me cry on his shoulder till his topis soacked with my tears n black mascara, i get drunk n vomit on his beloved shoes=)
but he doesnt care..
i want that guy who knows that when i say im fine..

actually im not!!!
i want the guy who automaticly smile when i walk to him n stops whatever he was doing just to kiss me...

i want the guy who trusted me n let me being friends n doesnt get jeles cause he know i only loves him...

i want the guy who calles me bby...
i want the guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot!


i want the guy who never mind if my hair is a messy coz in his
eyes im beautifull anyways..

i want the guy who listens to me randomly bout anythng..
i want the guy who kisses me in the rain....
i want the guy who lends me his jacket when im cold..
i want the guy who tells his mates he miss me.
i want the guy who stays on the phone to me when i sad
even if i say nothing!
i want the guy who know when i says stupid things.

i dont mean them.
i want the guy who lets me fall asleep in his arms when im tired..
i want the guy who looks deep into my eyes kisses me and say
i love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment