Saturday, April 3, 2010

College Lifeyyyyyyyyyyy :D


awwwwwwwwww! i already a college student! grrr so excited! hehe
im doing foundation in heath sciences and later, will futher in Bachelor of Pharmacy, twinning programe with La Trobe Uni , Australia (4+0) :) insya-Allah:) just wish me luck yah :D



life ? great, friends? MY GEE my convents girls still THE BEST :D
majority here is Indian and Chinese and Malay became the minority here
haha :D but yeah i manage to fit myself in the environment! awwwwwwww!

in any way, i still miss my Convents school like Hell
life here is all the same as school life
i still have to wear UNIFORM!
WTH!
ahhahaha but grrrr i love the uniform ;)
p/s : even it makes me look bigger :p
i still have to wear white school shoes by BATA! hahahaha
the only diffrence is i have to BUN my hair -.-''
and yeah i looks real BOOOOOOOOOOLAT :D
hahahaha :D but cute ape :p


i hope i can survive here for another 5years,
yeah
and for my friends, i hope all of you will also enjoy your college life, sooner or later ;)

1 comment:

  1. eryn tag zaff,, amik la dkt page eryn :)

    http://erynnazri.blogspot.com/2010/06/no-20.html

    ReplyDelete