Monday, March 1, 2010

dear DIARY





DEAR DAIRY,
i love him..
i love the way he look at me,makes me blush..
wishing every morning i can get it kissing frm he,and ask him,
do u love me today???=)
even i already know the aswers...it should be YES,
and hopefully always be YES..

DEAR DAIRY,
i love him so much...
i just wanna be with him..is it wrong dairy..?
i'm tired being a nice person,
when afternoon i hope can seeing he pure face. ;p
i'm gonna telling him,never leave me yay..and honestly
i'll kill u if u do dat..=)

DEAR DAIRY,
i love him so much than everthing..
at the night,i must kiss him b4 i go to bed.
but i dun want closed my eyes,couse i want to see him all the time..
then tomorrow i would like ask him a same questions and tell him i'll always love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment