Friday, January 22, 2010

is The New Chapter Begin or is this the way The Story End?

harini, 8 bulan dah i single, i such hurts
how much pain you left on me
it so unfair for me
but nothing left for me to put a blame
matter fact,
you happy with you life
happy with you girlfriend
and me?
yeah im ready (:
im ready for a new relationship
Mizzi,
i think thats you

*is The New Chapter Begin or is this The Story End? *

Mizzi, thanx
you heal my pain so much
i cant describe how much i appreciate you in my life
you shed my tears away
you draw a smile on my ugly face
i love the way you stare at me
i love to hear you voice saying SORRY
i love the way you touched me (:
my day glimmering when im with you (:

not to deny
your too much fascinated for me
thanx 4 everything(:

Mizzi, i like you, i love you, i want you (:
be myne (:
pleassseeeee :D
haha yeah im waiting and counting for 25th Jan (:
i hope you crown your words (:

hurrrm what else to say?
about Mr. I ?
hahaha can i be very frank now?
LOL
i still put my eye on him
i like him
just the way i like My Sugar, Mizzi
but always remember
LOVING doesnt meas OWNING
LOVING does mean see the one we love live happily (:
i cant describe the words how much im happy to see him in her girl's arm
i admit sometimes jealousy playing around
but my heart keep saying the word
HE'S HAPPY (:


zafirah gila, admit ada new bf tapi confess minat other guy!
haha
Mizzi,
he know me well
he'll understand (:
ilysugarmokmok! :D

6 comments:

  1. hahahah:D
    normal lah tu....
    kpel ngn org laen..mnat org laen...ahaha
    ckp mcm xpenah buat plak...ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. melepasla...
    lambat beberapa minit...
    br nk minta kapel...
    hahaha semoga kekal la.... ke akhir...
    hayat...
    aku dah mcm cupid la plak...

    ReplyDelete