Sunday, December 20, 2009

from STRANGE to STRENGH


awwww these 2 people ha? they are reaaaaaal nice and reaaaal beautiful kan kan kan?
dah2 jangan harap u dapat dorang dorang i punye ok!

Bella Hanis : also famously known as the very delicious Bella. I remember the first time I her. I judged her looks by thinking she's just like all the other pretty girls that treat me. Most girls with looks will just be so proud of themselves and get very picky. For Bella, she's nothing like that. We became fast friends on the day we met. I will never forget that day. Over the past year we have been friends, she has always had my back and I fucking appreaciate that. No one has support me as she has. She is the best friend I had ever had. I hope I have been the same way to her as well. I can never repay for what she has done for me. I love you, twinnie. Zafirah.

JoHanna Ezuree : This pretty girl name Jojie is my my baby, she's (not to deny) gorgeous young lady, and she's mine. Right jojie ? She's friendly, kind and that's why people love her so much, we first met at Convent's Canteen, FIRST and we're like so close, she talks a lot. I mean it, you wont loose anything being her friend. She's a friend that you can count on. Like i do :) And i love her so very much. Don't ever mess with her, couse if you do, you're messing with me too. Jaja curse a lot, haha. Nahhh everyone does, but still she curse a lot, so do you guys out there get the point? . Sayangg, i dont really know what im crapping, but all i wanted to say here is you'll always be my bestfriend, and im always here for you, no matter what happens, im heree, :) I Love You, Jojie.

So, you guys realllllllllllllllllllllly got the point??
They are like blood and drugs to me
i'm addicted to this friendship
.
yes, they meant alot in my life .
they are my WORLD
so far,
they never let me down
Bella, Jojie, i know im toooooo BORED but tahan jelah kay?
ahahahah :D

-kami, the JANDASSS -

agaknye lahhh kan sayang,
even kami ada crushed dgn sumone's bf
(all of us kot! gile jodoh! ;p )
tapi currently kami SINGLE yee :D

sekian,

1 comment:

  1. zafffff!! hahaahah i love the last part!!
    heeeee
    xperlu la heboh2 baby! ;))))

    btw! we love u moreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete